This version is a complete rewrite of the app from the ground up, using SwiftUI, Apple’s latest technology. Some of the highlights include:
- Integration with system dark mode
- Connect to external display for presentation
- Full support for iPadOS features, including multiple windows, multitasking, and trackpad integration
I have had a great time making this update and hope you enjoy using it.
This adds a small feature and fixes a few issues that have been reported:
- Allows for dragging text from outline view of an agendum to another agendum
- Fix presentation screen background color for theme
- Fix various backgrounds to be more readable in dark theme
Thanks for your help and support in making this better!
This fixes a few additional bugs reported since launch:
- Fixes importing agenda from others apps
- Adjusts presentation text sizes when resizing split view on iPad
Thanks so much for your help in improving the app so quickly!
This fixes a few bugs reported in the release:
- Fixes problems creating agendas in nested folders
- Fixes a crash when deleting the first element in an agenda
- Fixes jumping cursor when typing in an agenda after controlling another device
Thanks so much for letting me know about these issues!