- With some great help, this version addresses the problem of data not coming over from the previous version. Sorry for the trouble!
- Adds 3D Touch support for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus with launch shortcuts and game previews.
- Simplifies navigation of your player list, which is especially nice when you have lots of players.
- Addresses some sizing issues to better support the iPhone 4S and other small screens.
- Other bug fixes and stability.
Note: If you had data in version 1.0, it will show up in this version. Since I added a player bank in version 1.1 that wasn’t there before, you might end up with multiple versions of players from earlier games. If you delete a player that is part of any games, you will have the option to replace that player with someone else. This should help you consolidate your player list down to just the actual people that you want in your history.
Thanks for all your help and support! I really appreciate the feedback and kind tips that have been given to support ongoing development of Pointedly.